Treating Customers Fairly
The Directors & Staff of Rapid Cover are committed to the fair treatment of our customers and to providing them with a thoroughly professional service.
Consequently we wholeheartedly endorse the FCA's Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) initiative and seek to achieve its six outcomes.
We ENDORSE the TCF initiative at Rapid Cover by adopting the following internal principles as a guide to how we treat our customers:
- E = ensure competence in all we do for customers.
- N = needs of customers are properly identified and always paramount.
- D = don't take advantage of customers.
- O = offer suitable advice and take account of customers'circumstances.
- R = resolve all queries & complaints quickly and professionally.
- S = service to customers should be as they were led to expect.
- E = explain all insurance matters clearly without misleading customers.
To enable us to ensure that we continue to treat our customers fairly, we would welcome your answers to our Customer Satisfaction Survey . All clients who respond to the survey will be entered into a free monthly prize draw for Mark & Spencer Vouchers.
Arkwright offer a range of building and contents insurance for tenanted properties.
Commercial property insurance
Shops, offices, studios and workshops – our commercial property policies are tailored to you. This means that we'll fit the policy around your circumstances, not the other way around!