High Net-Worth Property
What is covered by high net-worth property insurance policy?
This type of cover is suitable for anyone who owns a high value home. It is important that when you look for insurance for such homes that the policy adequately protects the property or home, its contents and its occupants.
Due to the value of the property and its contents standard home insurance policy won’t be suitable as generally aren’t written to cover things such as expensive jewellery, art, other high value personal possessions and domestic staff.
Generally our high net-worth insurance policy covers:-
- Risks all over the World
- We would not need you to specify art, antiques below the value of £15,000 or even jewellery below value of £5,000
- 3 years of alternative accommodation in the event of having to move out of the home
- Very flexible and pragmatic approach to the security requirements
- Quotes available for contents of up to £250,000 and buildings of up to £2,500,00
- If you are travelling abroad and your expensive jewellery, art and high valued possessions are left at home, you are sufficiently insured for your contents
With the above in mind high net-worth insurance contents policies can sometimes start with at least £100,000 which can then cover for a range of several millions pounds. However we can secure all risks for a lower premium where some of your assets such as jewellery and art ate the greater proportion of your contents
Our policies have as range of benefits such as high security for your contents however the features of high net-worth insurance policy vary slightly, but all come with a range of additional benefits as standard with our policies. These include:-
- Add multiple properties on the policy
- Identity theft of with cover upto £25,000
- Quad bikes, go carts and off road motorcycles up to 50cc included
- £15,000 of business equipment
- Wind propelled watercraft up to 12’ and surf boards included
- Marquee covered upto £25,000
- Art at bespoke cover
- Non-motorised horseboxes and trailers included
- Class 1 and 2 mobility scooters and golf buggies
- Home in one golf cover of £500
- Works carried to art with specific insurance cover. Our high net-worth can cover of upto £25,000 for defective title and an additional £50,000 in the event of the death of artist.
Cover for buildings which has difficult circumstances such as subsidence, thatched roofs and flooding
Our non-standard home insurance policies can cover you’re living in a thatched property or have a history of subsidence or flood at the highest level at a competitive price. We would take all of you, your property and contents details and then assess the best and most suitable type of policy with our panel of insurers.
We can provide solutions for cases such as:-
- Property with history of subsidence
- Listed building
- Unoccupied properties and second homes
- High risk of flooding due to the area
- Unusual builds or construction types, such as thatched properties, timber frames or with a high proportion of flat roof