Motor Home & Camper Van Insurance
What is included in camper van insurance policy?
At Arkwright Insurance Brokers we understand that owning a motor home or camper van Insurance is about a lifestyle. Our policies have the following features:-
- Left-Hand drive. We can insure left-hand drive vehicles
- Agreed valuation. This is where we would assess your vehicle and agree for it’s true value, so you don’t lose out if you had to make a claim as many insurers will only pay the ‘market value’ if your motor home suffers a total loss
- Contents cover. We can provide this type of cover if you require cover for your contents
- Limited Mileage discounts. The fewer miles you drive, the more you can save, from as little as 3,000 miles.
- Converted and modified cover. This is where we can provide cover for your modifications if you have converted your motorhome. We also cover self-converted buses and vans.
- Specialist schemes. This is covering American and high-net worth or high end European models. We have policies that are cheap to cover for high quality and larger vehicles.
- Owner’s club discounts. Please ask about this by calling us on 01204 392525