Motor Home & Camper Van Insurance - Arkwright Insurance

Motor Home & Camper Van Insurance

What is included in camper van insurance policy?

At Arkwright Insurance Brokers we understand that owning a motor home or camper van Insurance is about a lifestyle.  Our policies have the following features:-


  • Left-Hand drive. We can insure left-hand drive vehicles
  • Agreed valuation. This is where we would assess your vehicle and agree for it’s true value, so you don’t lose out if you had to make a claim as many insurers will only pay the ‘market value’ if your motor home suffers a total loss
  • Contents cover. We can provide this type of cover if you require cover for your contents
  • Limited Mileage discounts.  The fewer miles you drive, the more you can save, from as little as 3,000 miles.
  • Converted and modified cover.  This is where we can provide cover for your modifications if you have converted your motorhome.  We also cover self-converted buses and vans.
  • Specialist schemes.  This is covering American and high-net worth or high end European models.  We have policies that are cheap to cover for high quality and larger vehicles.
  • Owner’s club discounts.  Please ask about this by calling us on 01204 392525