Park Home Insurance
At Arkwright Insurance Brokers we understand your right the quite enjoyment of your park home insurance and need to protecting the park home and also the contents. Our park home comprehensive policy is designed for park homes of all ages and thus includes first time buyers through to those who are enjoying the ideal retire home in their park home. The policy covers the park home with any ancillary domestic outbuildings steps, balconies, patios, associated fences, gates and fixed storage chalets.
Why take out a park home insurance policy?
A Park home, also known as a residential caravan or a mobile home, can be defined as a structure designed for residential use. However, it must meet the specification as set out as British Standard 3632 and is pre-fabricated. This can be in parts or as a whole and assembled and sited in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
The owner of a residential park home must ensure that the designed and built to British Standard 3632 as this is the standard that ensures that it is built to meet the health and safety and also weather resistant and also structurally sound of built quality and material.
We have been insuring park homes for well over a decade and take pride in our service and trust in our products we give to our customers. Why not call us on 01204 392 525 and see what we can do for you.
The park home insurance policy can include (some are optional):-
- Any park home that is sited on a licensed site
- Wooden or non-standard roofing
- UK based insurer
- Discounts for alarms and security locks
- Cycle cover
- Cover for money and credit cards
- Easy payment by credit card or direct debits
- Theft or attempted theft
- Cover against Storm or Flood damage
- Damage by smoke, fire, explosion, lightening and also earthquake
- Malicious damage or acts of vandalism
- Subsidence, landslide or heave of the land which the park home stands on
- Escape of water and or oil from any domestic water or heating installation
- Cover of upto £5 million public liability
- Loss of use, this is if the park becomes inhabitable due to loss or damage by an insured peril. This can be upto 10% of the total sum insured on your park home.