Non standard construction property insurance - Arkwright Insurance

Non standard construction property insurance

For a specialised situation, a genuinely specialised insurance policy is required.

If you own a property or home that is of non-standard construction, we can put together a tailored non standard construction insurance policy that is right for you.

If a property is a listed building or is extremely old, for example, this must be taken into account when providing cover. Flat roof home insurance or timber framed house insurance may be required depending on the nature of the construction. Similarly, elderly buildings must include a policy which provides accommodation should the building become uninhabitable. Contact our broker to discuss your non standard construction types.

For non standard home insurance quotes, detailed information on the policies available or simply to discuss your individual requirements, call Arkwright now, on 01204 392525.