Tenants Insurance - Arkwright Insurance

Tenants Insurance

What is included in tenant’s insurance cover?


Tenants insurance covers your belongings while you are renting and the tenants insurance protects in the event of a loss or damage caused by theft, fire, lightning, flood, escape of water/oil to your contents or belongings. 


What can be covered:-


  • Protection against fire, theft and flood, with optional cover for accidental damage
  • Cover for malicious damage, with tenants’ liability as standard
  • Cover for just yourself, or everyone under your roof
  • Dedicated UK based claims and customer service experts
  • Cost of alternative accommodation
  • Replacement locks
  • Food in freezers


Optional extras:-


·        Legal expenses cover

·        Mobile phone insurance

·        Cover away from the home

·        Accidental damage cover

·        Home emergency


We can also cover for tenant’s liability for accidental damage to & theft of the landlord’s property