Underpinned Property Insurance

Arkwright provides specialised cover for underpinned houses

Get a quote Retrieve a quote

Specialist property insurance

  • If your property has suffered subsidence and has been underpinned as a result, our underpinned home insurance is for you.

    Sometimes known as "subsidence insurance", this policy designed specifically to address the difficulties that can arise with properties that have previously been underpinned. Our underpinned insurance policies are transferable - in the cases of a problematic property that has previously been subject to subsidence, there is the possibility of the policy being transferred to the new property owner, should the property be sold. Some mortgage providers consider underpinned property insurance to be compulsory - in these instances, house insurance with subsidence policies are standard.

    Call us to discuss your individual requirements and get a quote for buildings insurance with subsidence.

At Arkwright Insurance Brokers personal insurance service specific to you

Get a quote online, or call our helpful team

01204 392 525 Get a Quote Contact us

What Our Customers think

[select-review review_id='438']

Insuring with Arkwright

24/7 claims
phone line

Specialist insurance
tailored for you

First class
customer service