Specialist property insurance
If your property has suffered subsidence and has been underpinned as a result, our underpinned home insurance is for you.
Sometimes known as "subsidence insurance", this policy designed specifically to address the difficulties that can arise with properties that have previously been underpinned. Our underpinned insurance policies are transferable - in the cases of a problematic property that has previously been subject to subsidence, there is the possibility of the policy being transferred to the new property owner, should the property be sold. Some mortgage providers consider underpinned property insurance to be compulsory - in these instances, house insurance with subsidence policies are standard.
Call us to discuss your individual requirements and get a quote for buildings insurance with subsidence.
- A property that is uninhabitable, the policy includes the cost of temporary accommodation
- Policy can cover let properties and second homes
- ID theft assistance, home assistance cover and legal protection
- Property is covered for landslip, heave and subsidence
- Cover for a listed property
- Contents cover for university or college students
- Valuables up to 33% of the total contents and any one item up to 5% of the total contents
- Complimentary 10% increase cover over Christmas period and weddings
- Worldwide cover for credit cards and money
- Covers properties where the problem has already been addressed
- Home contents are insured against damage during transit
Call us on01204 392 525
At Arkwright Insurance Brokers personal insurance service specific to you
Get a quote online, or call our helpful team01204 392 525 Get a Quote Contact us
What Our Customers think
Insuring with Arkwright
tailored for you