Specialist insurance for farmers
When it comes to taking care of your farm and its assets it doesn't matter if you keep dairy cattle, specialise in bedding plants or grow cereal crops, one of the most important things you need is farm insurance. A good farmer's insurance policy can protect you your farm business from any eventuality and therefore protect the very thing which earns you a living. From livestock to machinery, equipment cover and farm building insurance, a good farm insurance policy can ensure you are covered. We can also cover you against environmental liability as an optional extra, which means you are protected should you accidentally contaminate the water supply or soil on your property or surrounding land.
Arkwright Insurance brokers can help you to find a farm insurance policy to fully suit your individual needs. Working alongside a team of specialist insurers from some of the UK's best insurance providers, our insurance advisors can help you design the right farmers insurance package at the right price. From livestock cover against disease, to full cover for buildings, stock, vehicles and equipment through to public and product liability, we have it all covered.
If you would like to know more about our specialist farm insurance policies, contact Arkwright today on 01204 392 525.
- One insurance policy caters for farm insurance and household insurance (contents and buildings)
- Unique approach to business interruption insurance cover
- Storm insurance available for non-standard buildings
- Theft insurance cover in the open available with low excess
- Livestock insurance covers all under one section - cattle passport cover available (all risks)
- Farm vehicles - Tractors and Loaders
Call us on01204 392 525
At Arkwright Insurance Brokers personal insurance service specific to you
Get a quote online, or call our helpful team01204 392 525 Get a Quote Contact us
What Our Customers think
Insuring with Arkwright
tailored for you