Home Emergency Cover

Get one policy to cover a range of home emergencies and incidents

Get a quote Retrieve a quote

Insurance for sudden emergencies

  • As a landlord of any property, it pays to protect your investment. Many more people are renting properties as opposed to buying them and in a tough economic climate it pays to be fully protected against loss, theft and damage. Whether your rental property is furnished or semi-furnished, Arkwright can find the best insurance policy for your individual needs.

    Landlord home emergency cover can offer complete peace of mind should an unexpected or dangerous situation arise. Designed to work alongside your existing landlord buildings and contents policy it will protect you against any unforeseen emergencies 24 hours a day. Landlord home emergency cover is a specialist insurance policy which covers you against emergencies such as central heating failure, electricity faults or problems with flood, plumbing or drainage. Also covered would be risks to security such as smashed windows or broken doors and locks. Emergency insurance policies offer a 24 hour helpline for landlords as well as providing reliable and efficient service providers or tradesmen on call to deal with the emergency.

    If you would like further information or details on a range of landlord emergency cover policies then call Arkwright today on 01204 392 525 to speak to one of our specialised brokers.

At Arkwright Insurance Brokers personal insurance service specific to you

Get a quote online, or call our helpful team

01204 392 525 Get a Quote Contact us

What Our Customers think

[select-review review_id='438']

Insuring with Arkwright

24/7 claims
phone line

Specialist insurance
tailored for you

First class
customer service